WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 What are the eligibility conditions laid down to take advantage of this scheme, information about it is also being given to you in the article. The application process for this scheme has been started from today. Through this scheme, the government will easily provide education loan to the promising students. WB Student Credit Card Scheme is implemented by the Government of West Bengal with immediate effect. Students can submit their applications for this scheme through the official website. The loan given through this scheme can be used for education only. As per the scheme, all eligible students can take a loan of up to 10 lakhs through WB Student Credit Card to complete their studies.
WBSCC WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
To get this loan amount, the candidate has to apply online. Information about the application process is given in the article below. Through this information, you can get an education loan of Rs 10 lakh given by the government. This scheme has been started by the Mamata Banerjee government according to the promises made in the assembly elections. The option of applying online is being considered for you to take advantage of this scheme. Soon any information in this regard can be issued by the Ministry of Education. As per the latest information we got it may take some time to start WB Student Credit Card Scheme online application.
West Bengal Student Credit Card
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Loans For Higher Education|
|Amount Of Loan||Upto Rs 10 Lakh|
|Repayment Period||15 Years After Getting Job|
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online, amount, registration news and latest updates are here. Get West Bengal Credit Card Scheme details from here. In the article, you are being given complete information about the application process of WB Student Credit Card Scheme. Through this information you can take advantage of this scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal. To take advantage of this scheme, the eligibility conditions have been kept, information about it is also being given to you in the article. The application process for this scheme has been started from today. Through this scheme, the government will easily provide education loan to the promising students.
wb student credit card eligibility
Some general conditions have been laid to give the benefit of this scheme so that only needy students can take advantage of this scheme. Some important information related to the scheme is being told in the article below. We are giving this information to you on the basis of information available on the Internet. We are giving you information about the conditions that have come up so far in the form of WB Student Credit Card Scheme eligibility.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the students of West Bengal.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only for studies. You cannot use this money for other work.
- Education loan will be given only to the students above class 10th.
- It is time to repay the loan after 15 years of joining the job.
- This loan can be used for institutional expenses and non-institutional expenses.
- Students will have to pay a nominal simple interest of 4% for this loan.
- With the provided WB Student Credit Card, students can take a loan of 10 lakhs.
- The age of the student availing the loan should not be more than 40 years.
- This loan can be extended to prepare for national level competitive exams.
- You will be given the option to extend the loan to prepare for exams like IIT, IIM, NLU, IAS, IPS, WBPS.
Documents Required to Apply for WB Student Credit Card Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- age proof
- ration magazine
- income certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
wb student credit card amount
On accepting the application made by you for the scheme, you will be given a credit card by the government. In this WB Student Credit Card, you will be given an education loan up to Rs 10 lakh at an interest rate of 4%. WB Student Credit Card amount can be increased beyond 10 lakhs. There are certain eligibility conditions to extend this loan of Rs 10 lakh. This loan can be extended for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and post-doctoral studies in India or abroad. You will be informed on your mobile for other details about the scheme. For this you have to give permission to our website notifications. You need to post your queries in the below comment box to get answers to your queries regarding the scheme.
How to Apply WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 Online
- Firstly, you have to go to the State Co-operative Bank or its affiliated Central Co-operative Bank or District Central Co-operative Bank or Public or Private Sector Bank.
- Then you have to take the form of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme from here.
- After that, you have to enter the required details in this form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Now you have to attach the required documents with this application form
- After that, you have to submit this form in the same bank from where you have taken it
- You can apply for West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme by following this procedure
- Bank officials will provide you with a reference number
- Through this reference number, you can track the status of your application.
Helpline number of WB SCC Scheme
- Toll free: 18001028014 ()
- Support mail ID: email@example.com
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Student Registration||Click Here|
|official website||Click Here|