Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2021 Free Scooty Yojana 2020 Eligibility Online Form Devnarayan Scooty Scheme is for female students native to Rajasthan. Online applications for Rajasthan Devanarayan Scooty Scheme 2021 can be made from 18 January 2021 to 5 March 2021. It has secured 50% or more in the 12th examination conducted by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Central Board of Secondary Education, and undergraduate degree in a state funded university in Rajasthan State Government College, is studying regularly by taking admission in the first year. One thousand scooty will be distributed free of cost to those girl students. Students who are not being displayed on their college portal should contact the principal of their college and take registration and updation proceedings.
Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2021 Free Scooty Yojana 2020
- The name of this scheme will be Devanarayan School Scooty Distribution and Incentive amount scheme.
- This scheme covers 05 castes including Gurjars in the most backward class of the state [eg 1. Banjara, Baladia, Labana 2. Gadiya-Lohar, Gadolia 3. Gujar, Gurjar 4. Raika, Rabari (Devasi, Devasi) 5. Gadaria , (Gadri), Gayari].
- The Devnarayan Scooty Scheme will be affected throughout the state of Rajasthan.
- The Devnarayan Scooty Scheme will be valid for girl students applying for the year 2020-21.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2021 Plan Objective
Among the backward classes in the state, 05 castes including Gurjars in the most backward classes [eg 1. Banjara, Baladia, Labana 2.Gadia-Lohar, Gadolia 3.Gajar, Gurjar 4.Raika, Rabari (Devasi, Devasi) 5. Gadaria, ( Gadri), Gauri] attracting more and more marks to the students of 12th standard examination conducted by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education and undergraduate / postgraduate degree examinations conducted by the University, to develop a sense of competitiveness in them, for higher studies. To provide vehicle facilities for higher education and to provide financial support.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2021 Scooty Distribution / Profit
Among the backward classes of special backward class of Rajasthan origin, those students belonging to the most backward classes who have passed the 12th (c. Secondary) examination conducted by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education have secured 50 percent or more marks and state colleges in Rajasthan. , Undergraduate degree in state funded universities should be studied regularly after taking admission in first year, 1500 (one thousand and five hundred only) scooty will be approved and distributed free of cost. Priority list of the percentage of students who pass the 12th examination in regular studies will be prepared and approved. The remaining girls’ applications will be accepted for the incentive amount and the incentive amount will be approved as per rules. If even after making full efforts, applications of girl students studying in government colleges are not completed / corrected,
One year insurance with scooty distribution, two liters of petrol (only once) and transportation expenses up to the date of delivery of the student will be borne by the state government. Marks issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education should have a score percentage. (2) Incentive amount: – The girls belonging to special backward class of Rajasthan origin, belonging to the most backward class who are studying regularly by taking admission in state college, state funded universities of Rajasthan, 12th (c. SECOND) They are not able to appear in the priority list], Graduates have secured 50 percent or more marks in the first, second and third years respectively. He was paid Rs. 1 in the first year, second year and third year respectively. 10,000 / – (Rupees ten thousand only) in annual and postgraduate first year (PG degree admission year) Rs. 20,000 / (Rs. Twenty thousand only) in the year of graduation and postgraduate first year, on attaining 50 percent or more marks, in the second year postgraduate. 20,000 / – (Twenty thousand only) will be given as annual incentive.
Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2021 Required documents
- Applicant must have Aadhaar card
- Student’s caste certificate is required
- Certificate of passing the applicant’s examination
- Proof of annual income of the parents of the student
- Applicant’s own bank account
- Student’s own or student’s parents’ mobile no. & email address
- Application photo & signature.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2021 Eligibility
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to those girls from the most backward classes from the special backward classes. Who is a native of Rajasthan and is regularly studying by taking admission in government colleges / departments of state funded universities, agricultural universities / agricultural colleges, Sanskrit universities / Sanskrit colleges.
- Annual income of the student’s parents / guardian / guardian / husband is Rs. 2,50,000 / – (Rs. Two lakh fifty thousand).
- The benefit of the scheme will be payable to unmarried, married, widowed and abandoned girls.
- Scooty / Incentive amount is not payable under this scheme to the students who are getting Devnarayan Students Higher Education Financial Assistance or any other type of scholarship.
- The benefit of the scheme is not payable if there is a gap in the 12th (c. Second) and regular graduate first year and last year of graduation and regular postgraduate first year.
How to Apply Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2021 / Application Process
- In the state, the prescribed application form can be filled online by the girls from the backward classes.
- After examining the necessary online application forms and certificates received by the principal college, marking the name of each student, father’s name, class, faculty, address, score percentage and signing the certificate will forward the nodal officer of the district online (Forward). After checking and verifying all the documents, the mentioned facts, the Nodal Officer will online in the Commissionerate College Education Department, Jaipur, by the scheduled date.
- (3) The most backward class students from backward classes in the state
will not be eligible for application in the Kalibai Bhil Meritorious Students Scooty Scheme, if they apply, the application will automatically be canceled.