Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 form last date and Gargi puraskar 2021 kab milega date Download Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Application Form Pdf, Gargi Award Application Form Online. Rajasthan Gargi Award is given by the Girl Child Education Foundation, Rajasthan to encourage the education of girl students. Under Rajasthan Gargi Award, girls who get more than 75% marks are provided incentive amount of 3000 at secondary level and 5000 at higher secondary level, this award is given in 10th, 12th, Praveshika and Senior Upadhyay examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan Ajmer. It is given after securing 75% marks or more. Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar is applied both offline and online. For more details contact the official website or your school.The portal has been started for filling the application form of Gargi and Balika Protsahan Puraskar year 2021 online on Shala Darpan till July 10, 2021. For giving Gargi Award and Balika Protsahan Puraskar, girl students will have to apply online on Shala Darpan Portal. Incentive prize money will be given directly in the bank account.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021
Gargi Award scheme has been started from the year 1998. Under the scheme, girls who get 75% and above in the secondary and entrance examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer, are rewarded with Rs 3000 and certificate every year for doing regular study in class 11 and 12 Swami Vivekananda Government Model School. The award is also given to the girls who get 8 to 10 CGPA in the class X examination of class X, for more information contact the teacher or institution head of your school. The amount of Gargi Award is received every year on Basant Panchami.
Purpose of Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Scheme
There are many girl students in the state whose financial condition is weak, she is unable to pursue further studies, so the Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 was launched by the state government, the main objective of this scheme is to promote the education of girls of Rajasthan and To make them independent and empowered.
The application forms for the first and second installment for the Gargi Puraskar given every year have started on the online Shala Darpan portal. Candidates will be able to apply on the Girls Education Foundation of Shala Darpan Portal, after the application, they will have to submit the hard copy of the online print along with the copy of the bank passbook and the photocopy of the mark sheet to the concerned Chief Block Education Officer office. This amount will not be given to any candidate by check this time.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 document
- Rajasthan domicile certificate.
- Student’s 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- The applicant should have a certificate from the school.
- Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
- Bank account statement.
- Mobile number and passport size photograph.
How to Apply Offline Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 Application Form
- The applicants of Rajasthan who want to apply for this scheme will have to first open the official website of Girl Child Education Foundation Rajasthan, rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- Then you will get the option of Awards on the home page, on which you have to click.
- After this a new page will open, in which you have to click on the option of Gargi Awards Form.
- On clicking, the PDF of the Gargi Award form will open in front of you, you have to take a printout of it.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly and submitted to the concerned department.
How to Apply Online Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 Application Form
- If you want to apply online for Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar, then you have to first open the official website .
- After this, click on the link of Gargi Award.
- After this, the name, roll number and mobile of the girl child and the information asked will have to be entered.
- All the information asked in the form has to be filled correctly. For this, you can take the help of your school teacher or your nearest friend.
- The hard copy of the online print along with the copy of the bank passbook and the photocopy of the mark sheet will have to be submitted to the concerned Chief Block Education Officer office.