Rajasthan Board Duplicate Marksheet RBSE Ajmer Old Marksheet Download Duplicate marksheet or provisional certificate of Rajasthan Board can now be easily obtained. Here we will tell how you will get provisional certificate in duplicate marksheet of Rajasthan Board Ajmer. We will try to give complete information regarding this here. Apart from this, if you want to get Rajasthan Board’s mark sheet or provisional certificate offline, then it is mandatory to have an ID proof. You will not be given documents without ID proof. Along with this, you can also get the Rajasthan Board marksheet online. Here we are trying to get the Rajasthan Board Marksheet in both the ways below.
Recently, the Rajasthan Board has given great relief to the students and parents. Now they will not need to come to the board office for duplicate documents. Students will be given their documents sitting at home. Crores of candidates registered with Rajasthan Board in the last 40 years can now apply online for their examination documents such as marksheets, examination certificates and migration through mobile sitting at home. For this, they have to pay the prescribed fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. The documents of the candidate will be sent to their home by post. We have also provided the direct link to apply online below.
Rajasthan Board Duplicate Marksheet Kaise download kare
Rajasthan Board Duplicate Marksheet RBSE Ajmer Old Marksheet Download 2021 How to download duplicate marksheet or provisional certificate of Rajasthan Board. If you have lost your Rajasthan Board mark sheet or mark sheet. So you can get duplicate mark sheet or mark sheet of Rajasthan Board. You can get the marksheet or marksheet from the year 2001 and onwards from the Student Service Center by depositing the prescribed fee along with the application on the same day. We have provided below the list of student service centers in Rajasthan and their numbers. From where you can see which student service center is near you. There it is mandatory for you to carry a photo ID card along with you.
Apart from this, you can also download the marksheet or marksheet of the year 2001 and onwards online. Whose direct link we have provided below. The data of last 40 years is kept safe in Rajasthan Board. At present, about 34 Vidyarthi Seva Kendras have been opened in Rajasthan. The names, addresses and mobile numbers of these student service centers are given below. For more information, candidates can also visit the official website of Rajasthan Board.
Board Duplicate Marksheet Fee prescribed for obtaining duplicate certificate
Copy Marksheet (Urgent)
How to Get Duplicate Marksheet from Rajasthan board Ajmer Offline
Applicant can get Rajasthan Board 2001 and onwards mark sheet or mark sheet or provisional certificate from student service centers. For this, you can visit the service center located near you. We have provided the list of these Student Service Centers below which includes their address and phone number. Important things to keep in mind for the applicant while filling the application at the Student Service Center-
- Fill the application form in duplicate in the prescribed format only.
- In the application form, you must write your full name, address, full details of the examination and telephone number by signing it.
- Make sure to get the receipt by paying the prescribed fee in cash. Do not pay extra amount in addition to the prescribed fee.
- In the first phase, copy mark sheets and migration certificates from the year 2001 to the year 2020 will be made available on the same day, provided the internet connectivity is working smoothly.
- The applications for amendment in the document and the revised documents will be accepted by the Board’s office only.
How to Download Duplicate Marksheet from Rajasthan board Ajmer Online
Applicants can also download or view Rajasthan Board’s 2001 or later marksheet online. We are telling below how to download Rajasthan Board 10th and 12th marksheet online. You can also view and download Rajasthan Board 10th and 12th marksheet online.
- First of all you have to open the official website of Rajasthan Board rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in .
- Now you have to click on the option of “Old Result Verification” in the left side.
- Now in the page that will open in front of you, enter the year of the marksheet, name of the exam and roll number, click on the submit button.
- On clicking submit, the mark sheet will open in front of you. Now you can take its print out.